I'm the type of person that writes down thoughts on random occasions or sketches random pictures. Then throws them out or deletes them because they're never good enough.
I like to say that I intend to quiet the fire I have within. It's a lifelong struggle.
I hate cliches, but I am a walking cliche in myself.
Dangerous dance we're having, two steps forward, one step back. That's moving forward still, but done in a very inefficient way.
I generalize, I peg people, because I always think it's easier that way. Categorization via keywords, via niches, via major identifying factors. It's what science teaches us to do.
I've been experiencing those instances wherein I just close my eyes and take it all in, enjoying random moments with every breath. An entire song, a guitar riff intro, a familiar smell, a bite from a gloriously delicious burger, a resonating line, a random scene, an electrifying touch, a cool breeze, a swig of ice cold beer.
I think I just stopped writing because of the song that's playing right now. Deep breath.
Good shit. hahaha. And friends are the people you take time to know better, the people whose virtual files in your head you expand beyond the keywords, niches, and major identifying factors. :D
ReplyDeleteThanks, anonymous (who is this? haha). My sentiments exactly.
ReplyDelete