I used to have a favorite song every now and then. However, as of this moment I can't recall my ultimate favorite song. It's probably in the recesses of my heart somewhere. Hek hek. Let me just share to you the song I'm currently obsessing on.
I adooooooooore Christian Bautista, and I have been a fan since his Star in a Million endeavor (even when the contest was still but a segment on ASAP). He does have the looks, personality, voice--plus he's a UP Diliman grad. Haha! May bias sa schoolmates. But seriously, I just ♥ him. It's no surprise his talent reached the ears and gained the adoration of our Bahasa-speaking cousins a few years ago. His sudden popularity in Indonesia became a very important trajectory-inducing impetus in his career.
This video is the Indonesian version of Jose Mari Chan's "Please Be Careful With My Heart", "Tetaplah Dihatiku" sung by BCL and Christian Bautista.
I took up Bahasa Indonesian/Malaysian 10 last semester so the words were very familiar, and I really enjoyed this song--the original version is very romantic, and this version did not disappoint. I'd like to sing this with someone someday. Christian Bautista, would you mind? :P
No comments:
Post a Comment